New puppies arriving April 2022!
Roxi CKC # EJ721622
CH Evensong Blessing From Above CGN
Solo: Ch Seransil Singular Sensation
Dam: Ch Seransil’s Glammr Girl
Sire: Ch Seransil LaBelle Neon Moon
Why aren’t they silver?
Silver puppies are almost always born black except for a frosting of white on the under-pads of their feet. Points are always black – eyes (eyeliner), nose and toenails unless it is a silver beige in which case the puppies are born brown. It is possible to tell the colour of the puppy at about four weeks when their faces are shaved. The colour develops as they mature. The feet are the first to turn silver. The color then spreads up their legs to the body.
Things You’ll Need
- dog bed (an old blanket will work too)
- dog crate, if you are planning on crate training (if you buy one that will fit the dog as an adult, plan on blocking half of it off at first so the puppy isn’t intimidated by the space)
- baby gate(s), if needed
- kongs, rope bones, chew toys, etc.
- good quality leash and collar
- dog license/dog tags
- grooming basics: slicker brush, ear powder
- premium dog food, either raw or a good quality kibble
- good quality training treats
When you take your puppy home, you will receive the following:
- CKC registration certificate
- Health Guarantee/contract
- Spay/Neuter agreement
- Veterinarian’s health report
- Limited health insurance
- First vaccination and schedule of follow-up vaccinations
- Diet information
- Blanket with mother’s scent
- Face and feet groomed
- Breeder support for life